Then the GRANDE FINALE! One of diving’s Seven Wonders of the
World….The SS YONGALA…… Over 100
metres of the most amazing Wreck and Wildlife experienced anywhere
in the world. Voted: AUSTRALIA’S BEST DIVE
Why is she so raved about?
She sank 100 years ago during a cyclone in 29 metres of water. Being
the only underwater structure for miles around, she attracts a vast
array of wildlife including WHALES, SHARKS, MANTAS, SNAKES, TURTLES,
to name just a few. Often wildlife found on the Yongala are much larger
than the books state they grow. Fantastic!
Departing with a maximum of just 20 guests, we cruise through the
night to arrive at our first dive site, in plenty of time for you
to see the sun rise over the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef.
Your trip includes:
- 10 dives including 2 night dives;
- All bed linen;
- 3 night’s accommodation in air conditioned cabins.
What to bring:
- Your diving certification and log book;
- A small bag with towel, swimwear, toiletries, sunscreen and hat;
- Alcohol if wanted (not an excessive amount).
What not to bring:
- Large bags or back pack;
- Bed linen, sleeping bags and pillows;
- Fishing equipment;
- Glass bottles.
- Gear hire $95;
- Guided dive $10;
- Introductory dive $80, 2nd dive $40;
- Adventure Dive $25;